Change hydraulic attachments in seconds
OilQuick is an automatic quick coupler system for excavators, which allows hydraulic work tools to be connected and disconnected from the drivers cab.
The operator can change between various work tools within a few seconds, such as a hydraulic hammer, steel or concrete shears, sorting grapple, hydraulic magnet, compactor, sorting bucket, tilt bucket or tiltrotator. You will always have the right attachment for the job.
OilQuick launched the world’s first quick coupler system on the market in 1993, which is still regarded as the most advanced today. The system is available for excavators from 1 to 132 U.S. Ton. The OilQuick system will not only make your excavator but also your company more flexible, competitive and cost effective.
|Model||Width (in)||Pin Distance (in)||Weight (lbs)||Weight of Machine (T)||Max number of hose couplings||Electrical coupling (option)|
Benefits with OilQuick
- Fast and efficient: The OilQuick quick coupler system enables the operator to change quickly between various mechanical and hydraulic attachments from inside the cab. As a result, he has the right tool for the job in every situation and can work faster and more efficiently.
- Highest quality: OilQuick quick couplers and tool adapters are of the highest quality and ensure a precision fit. The coupler locks the attachments in place at full system pressure. This ensures engagement with no play resulting in minimum wear and long service life for the coupler system.
- Safe quick coupler system: OilQuick quick coupler systems are regarded as the safest on the market. Safety features also include double hose break valves, a system for constantly readjusting the locking bolts hydraulically, a lock switch with double function, a warning light and alarm.
- Improved working conditions: As work tools are changed and coupled automatically, the operator does not have to get down from the cab. No more handling of couplings covered in oil or leaving the cab with unnecessary exposure to risks. OilQuick boosts morale at work, even in a downpour or snow storm.
- More cost effective: Fast tool change and efficient use of the excavator help to increase productivity. Experience has shown that investing in an OilQuick quick coupler pays off when you have to change hydraulic work tools two or three times a working day.
- Eco-friendly: All OilQuick quick couplers are fitted with leak-free oil quick couplings, which are eco-friendly.